Friday, October 18, 2019

New Release Tuesday

3 From Hell- The I guess it is a sequel to the Devil’s Rejects.  Since they were all blown to pieces in that I am not sure how they get resurrected for this one.  Rob Zombie has talked about another one of these for a long time but I figured it would be a prequel of some sorts.  I cannot wait to check this out just for Sid Haig's small part.



Crawl- A young woman, while attempting to save her father during a category 5 hurricane, finds herself trapped in a flooding house and must fight for her life against alligators.  I have read nothing but good things about this alligator movie and it has been awhile since we have a had a good one, Lake Placid perhaps?



Teen Titans Go! Vs. Teen Titans- The comedic modern-day quintet takes on their 2003 counterparts when villains from each of their worlds join forces to pit the two Titan teams against each other. They'll need to set aside their differences and work together to combat Trigon, Hexagon, Santa Claus and time itself in order to save the universe.  This was teased in the Teen Titans Go! Movie last year so here it is.




Clown of the Dead- Three friends in an apartment complex must discover what's behind the killings of local children, all of whom drew the same picture before they died. They uncover the evil spirit of a circus clown and must send it straight back to hell before more children are murdered.  I thought this was new but it was made in 2015, nice title and creepy cover.




One Night in October- Strange things are happening to the residents of a suburban town, who are tormented by a series of murderous characters both real and supernatural. As their tales intertwine, they weave together a haunting, inescapable night of terror.  Again, I thought this was new but is from 2017.  Probably a re-release to capitalize on the holiday.  I enjoy horror anthologies so bring it.

2 comments:

quatermass said...

3 From Hell......just no. It was horrible and may merit the shortest review I ever put on my blog.

Harry44 said...

I was expecting better from RZ.