Saturday, December 3, 2016

Pancake Saturday



·         I like how a lot of people that did not like the election results also admit that they did not vote.  The rule is if you did not vote you do not get to complain about it.
·         We may be watching the greatest Dallas Cowboys season ever and even more impressive is that the team is led by two rookies.  I am still being cautiously optimistic because Dak does not throw the ball down the field much and the defense is a bit weak in the secondary.  15-1, 14-2,13-3 are great seasons but all for not with a first round playoff loss.
·         I jumped on the video streaming bandwagon this year.  I am using Netflix and Amazon Prime and so far and I am very satisfied but I still enjoy buying physical media.  I love the smell of a blu ray disc in the morning.
·         This College football season in a clunker.  I know they still must play the remaining games but looks like Alabama will take it all home.  Again.
·         Squats are awesome!  I walk like and old man two days later after leg day but I like them.
·         It’s been a slow Baseball off-season but at least the billionaires and millionaires agreed to a new collective bargaining agreement so they can all eat this winter.
·         Have a good weekend!

No comments: