Friday, December 16, 2016

Rogue One and the Too Busy Weekend



Last year I bought my Force Awakens tickets at four in the morning the day they went on sale at The Alamo Drafthouse.  Right now, I do not even know when I can go see Rogue One this weekend or if I am going to have to wait until Monday night.   These Star Wars Christmas time releases are cool but holiday plans may get in the way as these continue to roll out.  Thursday night, I needed to cook and clean much of the night for our party on Friday night and this weekend I must travel to see my Mommy.  When I get back the Cowboy game has been flexed to Sunday night again which is great but I have a movie to see.  I still need to watch It’s a Wonderful Life and Christmas Vacation from my Christmas stack of movies and Amazon needs to deliver my new shiny Scream Factory release of Black Christmas and the new blu Vinegar Syndrome release of Jack Frost for my viewing pleasure.  And no, not the Michael Keaton version.  If these are the worst of my problems, then I am one lucky guy.  Nine more days until Christmas and may the force be with you.  Always.

No comments: