Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Happy Birthday Halloween!



My favorite horror movie, John Carpenter’s Halloween, came out today 39 years ago.  I did not see this at the theater back then because of my youth but I caught it on TV during its first network airing and it scared the piss out of me and I loved every minute of it.  I slept on the couch for at least a week. I know it was 1981 because the Halloween II trailer was shown and thought it was cool that there was already a sequel to movie I just watched for the first time.  I watch this religiously every Halloween night and will always do so and I look forward to Blumhouse’s new chapter next year to maybe clean up some this mess left by the sequels.  Happy Birthday, I mean Halloween.  

 The thing about this TV ad.  Who is the man that terrified you with "Prom Night" and "The Fog"?  John Carpenter did not have anything to do with "Prom Night".  Just wondering.

No comments: