Friday, October 13, 2017

New Release Tuesday



Baby Driver- After being coerced into working for a crime boss, a young getaway driver finds himself taking part in a heist doomed to fail.  I was doing so good catching all the good summer movies at the theater but when July hit I got derailed.  I missed this, Spiderman, and the Apes movies so I am glad these are all coming out in the next few weeks.



Dudes- Two punks from the big city, traveling across the country in a Volkswagen bug, embrace the western ethos when they must take revenge against a group of rednecks for killing their friend in this lighthearted road movie. Along the way, they enlist the help of a young woman who runs a wrecking service.  I have never seen this but I remember the cover.





For the Love of the Game- A washed up pitcher flashes through his career.  Costner and baseball go together like burgers and fries.  This is not his best baseball movie but it is a good one as a veteran pitcher pitches the game of his life as he reflects back on that life and recalls the good, the bad times, and has a decision to make after the game is over.




No comments: