Monday, October 2, 2017

Victor Crowley with Adam Green at the Alamo!

Yours Truly with One of My Favs.




Director Adam Green is taking his latest Hatchet sequel, Victor Crowley, on the road for a little tour and my Alamo Drafthouse was the place to kick off the tour so yours truly was in attendance.  I got to go to the VIP event before the screening and met one of my favorite horror directors and I was not disappointed.  Adam is a really cool guy and spent a few minutes with me and I got some pics and some things signed and just got to talk with him for a bit.

If you like the other Hatchet movies then you are going to love this one.  Green swore the audience to secrecy before the movie started so it would not be ruined for others seeing it on the tour so I am standing by my vow.  Just like any other Hatchet movie there is a lot of humor and gore it has many welcomed surprises in it that was just perfect.  This was so much fun to see in a crowded theater and I cannot wait until this comes out on blu ray to see it again. If you are interested in going go visit Green’s tour dates here: http://ariescope.com/category/news/ .

No comments: